Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kentuky Fried or Not Kentuky Fried?

Every time I get an opportunity to taste some of the delicious chicken from KFC, I always tend to compare my current experience with my previous ones. KFC is without a doubt some of the best chicken you could ever taste in your life. Forget all those bull crap mails that try to demotivate people from eating KFC because they claim these birds are actually not real chicken but some type of a hybrid. I enjoy KFC for one reason and one reason alone- It tastes so FRIKKIN DELICIOUS!!!

If you have tasted KFC only in India and you loved it, I would suggest, the next time you have somebody coming down from the Gulf, to ask them to get something from there. My pics are the Matafee and the Zinger. I have tasted KFC in 3 places in India- Bangalore, Mumbai and Mangalore and from my experience, the chicken smells and tastes good... but not great. There is a HUGE difference in taste from what I've tasted in the Gulf. The chicken you get to taste there is so juicy, its addictive. The taste lingers in your mouth for hours after you have a bite. The aroma that the sandwich releases into the air is just mesmerizing and I can guarantee you it will leave you begging for more...

Apart from that, there are a lot more interesting sandwiches on the menu. I have tasted differences in several food joints that are present here and abroad but I have never tasted something with such a huge difference in taste as that of KFC. I would assume that some of the herbs are missing from the original recipe. The KFC in Mangalore had opened up only a few days back and I was hoping that I would find some improvement in the taste but to no avail.

By writing this blog entry, I have taken off something that was I was waiting to get off my chest since long. I do not wish to discourage anybody from loving KFC for what it is. But I would certainly like to encourage you to get the true taste of KFC so that you get to taste the world's best chicken the way it is meant to be tasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment