Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Could it be real this time?

There was just one thing left to do that night. Had to head over to my colleague's area and give him a token generator... Work related stuff... Anyway, I head there around 9:45 pm.

The road to his place takes a diversion from the main road to a lonely road. I travelled about a kilometer further and could descry him from a distance. I pulled over next to him. It was dark. There was a partially built building just adjacent to where I had pulled over. Only thing that lit up the area was a small street lamp in the distance. I handed over the device that he wanted and then we began talking work related stuff. I was leaning over my car. Suddenly I could feel a presence tugging on my legs. I looked down and I did not see anything. I continued chatting with him. After a while I could feel the tug again. But not wanting to look awkward, I avoided looking at it again.

We spoke for a while and then it was time for me to head back. It was 10 pm. My colleague took my leave and I opened the door of my car. I could feel something over my right arm. I could not see anything on my arm. The feeling was similar to a long hair falling over the arm or even a spider web. Anyway, I started my engines and drove forward. I could feel the presence on my other arm now. I tried grasping it and tried to throw it away assuming it was a hair. The feeling was gone for the moment. I was almost back to the main road before which I encountered a road bump. I could see a dead dog which was bleeding lying on the road which was weird because I was certain it wasn't there the first time I crossed that area and I did not hear any whining or crying the whole while I was in conversation. I drove past it, went a little forward, stopped my car, lowered my windshield to have a second look at it. It was gone, and so was the blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment